Tracker dyes with Fluo-3/FuraRed Measurement

Glenn Paradis gap at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 30 15:02:14 EST 2004

Hi Karen,

I have no experience with your current experiment but I do have a
potential solution.  qdot.com is selling a Qtracker kit with up to 3
colors 565, 655 and 705nm.  If you excite with the 407 laser and use
either the 655nm or 705nm dots, you should get the data you are
looking for with minimal spectral overlap.

Good luck.

Glenn

Glenn Paradis
MIT Flow Cytometry Core Facility