CD8 available upon request

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Tue Jun 29 18:51:58 EST 2004

Colleagues
We have had a number of requests for our new cytometry
CD - CD8. It is difficult and costly for us to ship these to
everyone, and that is why we try to get them to you at
meetings. However, we realize that many of you don't get to
the meetings.

Bangs Labs has generously offered to send out copies of
CD8 to anyone who requests one. We would like to thank
Bangs for this offer - I am sure they will probably send some
of their own materials as well. Bangs was also one of our
major sponsors of CD8. (www.bangslabs.com)

If you would like a personal copy, please send an email to
cd8 at bangslabs.com - you must include:
your name
your full delivery address

you would be surprised at how many request we reveived
for the last CD....and no delivery address!!

You should also be able to obtain copies from other
sponsors if you should see your local rep: Becton
Dickinson, Beckman Coulter, Caltag, Polysciences, Bangs
Labs, Dako Cytomation, Molecular Probes, Phoenix Flow
Systems, Trillium Diagnostics, Verity Software, Chroma
Filters, Evergreen Laser, Tree Star, Southern
Biotechnology, Spherotech.

Best wishes
J. Paul Robinson
PS...we will be finished our next Microscopy and Imaging
CDROM (Vol 2) in 4 weeks. Look for it at MSA meeting in
August and several other imaging based meetings. details
at http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/cdseries.htm

J.Paul Robinson, PhD		 PH:(765)4940757
Professor of Immunopharmacology
Professor of Biomedical Engineering