MoFlo's

Mike mevans at griglobal.com
Mon Jun 28 19:04:16 EST 2004

Hello Flowers,

I wanted to voice again that I have a need for 4-6 more used MoFlos'.  If anyone out there is planning on "trading in" their MoFlo for one of the new tabletop sorters coming out these days, please let me know as I may be able to work out a fair price and maybe more than the trade in that you may get from the manufacturer.

I have a need for 4-6 more systems and want to let everyone know in case their is anyone out there who is getting rid of or knows of anyone getting rid of a MoFlo.

Kind Regards,

Mike Evans