Analysis Software

David Adams davadams at med.umich.edu
Mon Jun 28 10:22:34 EST 2004

Greeting folks.  Back in the days of Consort 30, a module existed which
would allow one to produce a statistical report on a datafile.	The
report I am trying to duplicate is to provide the mean channel of FL1
for every 5-10 channels in FSC.  Does anyone know of an analysis program
that will produce such a report (without manual gate twiddling, of
course)? Other options would be a program that will let me export the
channel number data for the parameters and I can do analysis in
OpenOffice.  Any thoughts appreciated.
David Adams
University of Michigan Flow Cytometry Core