Uptake of antigen by dendritic cells

rafaelnr rafaelnr at uic.edu
Fri Jun 25 16:51:50 EST 2004

Hi Max, there is a protocol for assessing the DC antigen up take in
current protocols in cytometry.   Nunez R.,. Assessment of surface
markers and functionality of Dendritic cells. Unit 9.17 in Robinson J.P.,
Darzynkiewicz Z., Dean P., Orfao A., Rabinovitch P., Tanke H., Wheeless
L. eds. Current protocols in Cytometry. New York: John Wiley & Sons,
Inc. 2001;  Unit 9.17.	9.17.1-9.17.15.

RegardsRafael

Dr. Rafael Nunez MD.
Assistant Professor in Medicine-Hematology/Oncology and Pathology
Director UIC-Cancer Center Flow Cytometry Core Facility
Hematology-Oncology Section, Department of Medicine
Department of Pathology
University of Illinois at Chicago
MBRB, Room 3211/3168, M/C 734
900 South Ashland Ave.