DiVa ND filter holder modification?

DeCoste, Christina CDeCoste at molbio.princeton.edu
Fri Jun 25 15:00:18 EST 2004

Ray,

Hi, I have not tried such a modification with the detector itself, but my
service engineer has devised an easier way to work with the current holder.
The additional wires can be gently bundled and attached to the body of the
instrument slightly up and out of the way of the ND filter sliding door
using a zip strip/ty wrap and adhesive mount (BD PM Kit Part numbers
84-10008-00 and 84-10003-00, respectively).  This has successfully resolved
the issue for me.

Regards,
Tina DeCoste
Princeton University