Super Cores???

Jonni S. Moore moorej at mail.MED.UPENN.EDU
Thu Jun 24 13:42:17 EST 2004

this may not be the exact scenario...the issue was mostly that
equipment would not be purchased for individual user groups...ex.
there would not be several sorters located in multiple areas at an
institution.  The idea is that	a particular technology should be
consolidated for most efficiency (all sorters in one core).  The
combination of all cores under one management is an evolving concept
and has some benefits as well, but those structures (like we have
here at Penn and in chicago) clearly require a major institutional
committment.

Jonni

--
Jonni S. Moore, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine