total fluorescence and cell aggregates

Guy Hermans Guy_Hermans at ablynx.com
Thu Jun 24 13:36:34 EST 2004

Hi Wu,

Maybe I'm being naive, but if you include a DNA stain and gate out
"tetraploid" cells (i.e. doublet events), wouldn't that solve your problem?

Best of luck,

Guy

Guy Hermans, PhD.

Project Manager
Ablynx N.V.
Technologiepark 4
9052 Zwijnaarde
Belgium
Phone : +32 9 261 06 34
Fax : +32 9 261 06 28
THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY
TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.

If the reader of this E-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication in error, please notify us immediately at ablynx at ablynx.com.
Thank you for your co-operation.