Uptake of antigen by dendritic cells

Joost Schuitemaker j.h.schuitemaker at AMC.UVA.NL
Fri Jun 25 01:43:46 EST 2004

Hi Max,

we use FITC-labelled BSA and/or FITC-labelled manosilated BSA. Both work
fine and differences in the flow cytometer are very clear. When you are
interested send me a mail and I can send you the protocol.

Kind regards,

Joost

J.H.N.Schuitemaker
Laboratory Manager / Senior Research Technician
Cellular Immunology Group
Cell Biology & Histology
Academic Medical Center
Room L3 - 122