Clinical Flow Cytometry Instrument - *Please Respond*

lrs1@starnetdial.net lrs1 at starnetdial.net
Thu Jun 24 11:51:27 EST 2004

Thanks to all who have responded to my brief question about clinical flow
cytometry instrument use so far!!  My project is ending soon, BUT I would
still like to hear from those who have not responded or were out of town.

I am interested in communicating with people who are using flow cytometers
for clinical testing in and outside the US.

I would like to know what instrument you are using:

1) Beckman-Coulter
2) Becton-Dickinson
3) DAKO/Cytomation
4) Partec GmbH
5) Aber Instruments
6) CompuCyte
7) Guava
8) Other_________

Other instruments I am interested in that are tangently related to flow
cytometry are Luminex and ChromaVision.  If you are using one of these,
please let me know.

Please respond to me off-list at my email: lrs1 at starnetdial.net
Indicate what kind of facility you are from, eg hospital laboratory,
private/reference laboratory and where you are from.

Sincerely,

Laura Ruth
email: lrs1 at starnetdial.net
Freelance Science Writer
Analytical Chemistry  - Contributing Editor
Worcester, MA 01602