Markers for Fibroblasts

ckuszyns@UNMC.EDU ckuszyns at UNMC.EDU
Tue Jun 22 13:40:45 EST 2004

I have a user who would like to mark fibroblasts from the lung with some
tag that we could use to identify the fibroblasts in a mixture.  Anyone
have a marker or good idea??

Charles A. Kuszynski, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor/Director
Cell Analysis Facility
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985816 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5816
402 559-6299 office
402 559-6267 lab
402 559-4077 fax
ckuszyns at unmc.edu

***The University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality
Disclaimer***
The information in this email is privileged and confidential, intended only
for the use of the addresse(s) above.  Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this email by
mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.