FloCyte Regional Training Program Courses offered in San Diego

FloCyte Associates, INC flocyte at cox.net
Mon Jun 21 14:36:51 EST 2004

HI fellow Flow'ers in the Southern California Flow Community!  (if you
aren't located near there - you can disregard)
	 FloCyte Associates is once again offering Flow Cytometry Courses
in San Diego - this time both basic and advanced topics will be presented
over the week of July 26-30.   You might be interested in continuing your
flow training with one or both of the advanced courses we are offering, a
multiparameter and compensation course or one on Apoptosis!  We are also
offering another Basic Flow Cytometry Course for the beginners.  I'd like
to encourage you to invite others you might know at your institutions who
would benefit!	To avoid attachments, I have posted a flyer, linked to the
website itinerary, which you may print and post in your labs and also visit
the website www.FloCyte.com for the course registration application and
curriculum.  Thanks for passing the
word!	  http://www.flocyte.com/FRTP/San%20Diego%202004%20Flyer.htm

Sue

Susan DeMaggio, MS BSMT(ASCP) QCym
President and CEO

FloCyte Associates, INC.
Flow Cytometry Recruiting and Training
9 Schubert Court
Irvine, CA  92612

949-725-3754
fax 725-3752

FloCyte at cox.net
www.FloCyte.com

The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working
for somebody else. Job security is gone. The driving force of a career must
come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own
your career! - Earl Nightingale, author, speaker, motivator