CD69 timing

Boris Fehse fehse at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Jun 17 03:07:49 EST 2004

Hi Jose,

using allo-activation we found highest CD69 levels after 24 to 48 hours (Fehse et al., BJH 2000). Others have worked quite a bit on this topic:

Caruso, A., Licenziati, S., Corulli, M., Canaris, A.D., De Francesco, M.A., Fiorentini, S., Peroni, L., Fallacara, F., Dima, F., Balsari, A. & Turano, A. (1997) Flow cytometric analysis of activation markers on stimulated T cells and their correlation with cell proliferation. Cytometry, 27, 71-76.

Craston, R., Koh, M., McDermott, A., Ray, N., Prentice, H.G. & Lowdell, M.W. (1997) Temporal dynamics of CD69 expression on lymphoid cells. Journal of Immunological Methods, 209, 37-45.

Best regards
Boris

Boris Fehse, PhD
Head of Cell and Gene Therapy Lab
University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
Transplant Center
Bone Marrow Transplantation (Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Axel R. Zander)
Martinistr. 52
20251 Hamburg

Tel.: (040) 42803 5518
Fax: (040) 42803 5468