EXPIRED ANTIBODIES FOR FLOW

Prussin, Calman (NIH/NIAID) CPRUSSIN at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Jun 15 17:17:20 EST 2004

If a mAb conjugate continues to perform well in QC testing, we will continue
to use it well after the expiry date (for research applications only).

On a similar note, perhaps someone from one of the companies can tell us how
the expiration dates are determined, anyhow.

Calman

> _______________________
> Calman Prussin
> Laboratory of Allergic Diseases
> NIAID/ National Institutes of Health

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential
and may contain sensitive information.	It should not be used by anyone who
is not the original intended recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in
error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other
storage devices.  The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
(NIAID) shall not accept liability for any statements that are the senders
own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its
representatives.