A Tutorial on WinMDI

Gerald Gregori gregori at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Wed Jun 16 11:05:13 EST 2004

Dear all,
A WinMDI tutorial has been developed by staff at the Purdue University Cytometry
Laboratories.
The WinMDI analysis program written by Joe Trotter is a very useful tool in our
laboratory. Our staff decided to write a tutorial to assist our many users to understand
how to gain the most out of this program.
We hope that this is useful to you.

You can download this tutorial (pdf format) from our web site:
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/labinfo/labinfo.htm

or find it on the CD Volume 8 in our series of free cytometry CD-Roms.

Best regards
Gerald

Dr. GÉRALD GRÉGORI

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories

Hansen Life Sciences Research Building, B050
201 S. University Street,
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2064,USA

Ph : +1(765) 494-0757
Fax: +1(765) 494-0517