JOB OPENING

Pat Zeitlow pzeitlow at bbpllab.com
Tue Jun 15 11:45:09 EST 2004

I am in the process of listing a new position on the Purdue Flow
Cytometry Job Site.  The position is for a Med Tech or other
professional with flow cytometry experience (preferably clinical).  We
are a regional reference lab located in Columbia, Missouri (between
Kansas City and St. Louis).  Our company is a great place to work!!
Finding someone with experience in this field is VERY difficult so if
you or someone you know would be interested, please contact me.
Pat Zeitlow
Manager, Department of Molecular Pathology
Boyce & Bynum Laboratories, P.C.
573-886-4668