(Fwd) RE: FW: (Fwd) Positions to post

Steve Kelley SKELLEY at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Wed Jun 9 11:57:58 EST 2004

I have been asked to post this to the Email list.  Please also see
our Jobs page at http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/jobs.htm

Please respond only to the address listed in the message.

Steve

Subject:  Immunologist: Open Position

Company Background and Position Description

One Cell Systems is developing and marketing a family of single cell assays
that rely on micro-encapsulation and flow cytometry.  We are launching a
family of secreted cytokine assays for use for research, clinical, and
therapeutic applications.  Products include test kits and instrumentation.
We are recruiting an Immunologist who will assist in developing
multiparameter assays that combine immunophenotyping and secreted cytokines.

Qualifications

Ph.D with several years experience in a commercial setting focused on
marketing and selling ELISAs, research reagents, or clinical diagnostics.
Exposure to competing cytokine formats including ELISPOT, Intracellular
Staining, Miltenyi Catch Assay, or other flow cytometry assays a plus.	The
successful individual will enjoy working in a small company environment
which prizes self initiative.

Compensation

Competitive Salary, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and 401K

We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the workplace.

Contact

For immediate consideration, Email resume to Stephanie at onecell.com, or fax
to 617-492-7921.  No phone calls please.  Please reference Purdue in the
subject line of your e-mail.

One Cell Systems, Inc., 100 Inman Street, Cambridge, MA 02139