Boston Users Group for Cytometry HIV Meeting Announcement

richard.konz@pharma.novartis.com richard.konz at pharma.novartis.com
Tue Jun 8 11:34:35 EST 2004

Greetings everyone:

On behalf of the organizing committee for the Boston Users Group for
Cytometry I am pleased to announce our Fall meeting which will be
cosponsored by the Harvard Medical
School Center for  AIDS Research.  This full day meeting will take place
on 5 October, 2004 at the state-of-the-art Conference Center at Harvard
Medical in Boston, MA.
http://www.theconfcenter.hms.harvard.edu/

The topic of this meeting is "Immunity and Immune Function in AIDS -
Cytometric Methods" and will be the first Boston Users Group cosponsored
meeting.

The speakers and venue promise to make this one of our most successful
meetings, so mark your calendars for this important conference.

We will update all of you shortly on speakers and registration
information.  You can also go to the Boston Users Group website for
updates as well.
http://www.bostoncytometry.org/

I look forward to seeing you in October.

-Rich

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
President, Boston Users Group for Cytometry

and....
Senior Scientist
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc.
HT Flow Cytometry Facility
Functional Genomics
100 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA  02139