DRAQ5

Pál Jáksó pal.jakso at aok.pte.hu
Fri Jun 4 01:53:01 EST 2004

Hi Sara,

What do you want to use DRAQ5 for ?
We use DRAQ5 combined with CD45 FITC and CD34 PE in our own stem cell
enumeration protocoll using lyse-no-wash method to exlude events
without nuclei from the analysis.
I would not recommend it for DNA analysis because of the different
staining of the different type of cells.

Bests,

Pal Jakso

University of Pecs
Faculty of Medicine