DRAQ5

Markestad, Sara SMarkestad at sjha.org
Thu Jun 3 11:33:01 EST 2004

Hello Flowers,

I am curious if anyone has used DRAQ5 in a clincal setting. If you have, can you please share your comments about the procedure and work up with me. This is something that we are looking to add to our workup and was curious what other labs are doing with this procedure.

Thank You

Sara Markestad, MT (ASCP)
St. Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta
Atlanta GA

Confidentiality Notice ** The information contained in this message may be privileged and is confidential information intended for the use of the addressee listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you. Saint Josephs Health System, Inc.