spectrum of" cell tracker orange"

Ian Clements ian.clements at probes.com
Wed Jun 2 16:41:12 EST 2004

Hello Ralph
Cell Tracker Orange is based on the fluorophore Tetramethyl Rhodamine.
As such its spectra will be near identical to any conjugate of this
dye.  Below is a link to the spectral of Carboxy-TMR the nearest free
dye equivalent to CellTracker Orange.

http://www.probes.com/servlets/spectra?fileid=6121ph7

If the link doesn't work search our website for product C300 and that
will take you their also.

Ian Clements
Molecular Probes Inc.