BD FACS Caliber

Service Dept. altservice at direcway.com
Thu Jun 3 12:07:09 EST 2004

Hello Kevin,
We would be happy to discuss your current service needs for the BD
FACScalibur. We are a certified and registered gov't. contractor doing
business since 1990. We specialize in the BD benchtop FACS analyzers. We
currently have service agreements with the U.S Army, U of New Mexico, U of
Utah, UC Irvine and many others throughout the continental US. We also offer
standardization of instruments for facilities with multiple instruments so
all instruments offer similar results using a standard setting.

Please feel free to call on us at 1-800-932-6883.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Best regards,
Tony Leger
Automation Lab Technology
altservice at direcway.com