June 15 DEADLINE for FloCyte Regional Training Program Flow Cytometry Courses in Ft. Worth, TX

FloCyte Associates, INC flocyte at cox.net
Tue Jun 1 12:18:14 EST 2004

Hello Fellow Flow-ers
	   Now that we are back from ISAC - we would like to remind you in
the Dallas Ft. Worth area of the Deadline for the FloCyte Regional Training
program Basic Flow Cytometry Training to be held at the Cook Children's
Medical Center in Ft. Worth, TX, June 22-24 2004, and an Advanced
Multiparameter and Compensation Course, June 25, 2004.	 Please submit your
reservation by June 15 at the latest, and we suggest you get it in earlier
if possible - so we can guarentee you a place in the courses.
	 Thanks very much for passing the word to your users or colleagues.

Sue

Susan DeMaggio, MS BSMT(ASCP) QCym
President and CEO

FloCyte Associates, INC.
Flow Cytometry Recruiting and Training
9 Schubert Court
Irvine, CA  92612

949-725-3754
fax 725-3752

FloCyte at cox.net
www.FloCyte.com

The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working
for somebody else. Job security is gone. The driving force of a career must
come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own
your career! - Earl Nightingale, author, speaker, motivator