Nonreadable FCS 3 files from Coulter FC 500 cytometer

Tomas Kalina tomas.kalina at lfmotol.cuni.cz
Wed Jun 2 06:12:42 EST 2004

Hello,

we are running a cooperative minimal residual disease study with people
using different platforms (BD and Coulter). For data analysis we want to
use a centraly designed templates made in Flow Jo software.
Unfortunately our colleague's Coulter-FC 500 cytometer is producing FCS
3 files that are not readable by any other software (Flow Jo or CellQuest).

The troubled instrument is Coulter FC 500 with the Cytomics RXP software.

Doeas anybody have a suggestion how to overcome the Coulter FCS 3
incompatibility?

Thank you Tomas Kalina

--
Tomas Kalina,M.D.
Institute of Immunology
tomas.kalina at centrum.cz
fax (+420) 22443 5962
http://www.lf2.cuni.cz/clip/
phone (+420) 22443 5968, (+420) 22443 5969, (+420) 22443 2084
postal address:       V uvalu 84
				150 06 Praha 5
				Czech Republic