Announcement, 10th Leipziger Workshop

Dr. Attila Tarnok tarnok at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jul 16 07:21:59 EST 2004

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

we are happy to announce the 10th Leipziger Workshop, incorporating the 3rd
international Workshop on Slide Based Cytometry (April 07 - 09, 2005). The
workshops include one day practical course and two days of scientific
lectures and tutorials. The focus of the 10th Workshop is "Systems Biology
and Clinical Cytomics."

This will be the 10th anniversary of the Leipziger Workshop series. I would
like to express my thanks to all of you who have supported the previous
Leipziger Workshops by your scientific work, fruitful discussions and last
but not least financial support. Without your help this continuous program
would not have been possible.

For this special occasion we have planned special events. Of course there
will be a scientific program with excellent speakers but there will be also
time for informal get together. This time the Friday evening banquette will
be in Africa. Check our homepage for more information and don’t hesitate to
register early.

The web-page is now open for registration and abstract submission. You will
find a more details on:

http://www.uni-leipzig.de/veranst/herzzentrum-workshop/

Please forward this mail also to other interested colleagues.

Sincerely,

PD Dr. Attila Tarnok, PhD

PD Dr. A Tàrnok
Universität Leipzig