WinMDI renaming axes

gregori gregori at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Mon Jan 26 14:36:54 EST 2004

Hi Gert De Block,
WinMDI automatically labels the axes of the graphs. The default labels are those
recorded in the listmode data file. To set new label(s), select in the tool bar Tool
Parameter Labels (or press Alt+L) to open a dialog window. Type the new label(s),
check the “Use these instead of file labels” check box, and press the OK button.

If you are interested in WinMDI, I wrote a tutorial which is available
on our Web site at this address:

http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/labinfo/images/TutorialWinMDI.pdf

This tutorial like the software is free. Feel free to send me your
comments in order to improve it.

Regards
Gerald

Gert De Block wrote:

> Dear all,
> Maybe a silly sounding question but how to change labels of axes in
> WinMDI? I know it can be choosen from FL-1, FCS, FL-2 etc. but how to
> set your own labels (for instance : CD49f or whatever) ?
>
> Many thanks,
> Gert
>

> Gert De Block
> VUB  Faculteit Geneeskunde & Farmacie
> Navorsingseenheid Embryologie/Genetica
> Laarbeeklaan 101
> 1090 Brussel
> Tel.02/477.46.44
> Fax.02/477.46.35

Dr. GÉRALD GRÉGORI

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories

Hansen Life Sciences Research Building, B050
201 S. University Street,
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2064,USA

Ph : +1(765) 494-0757
Fax: +1(765) 494-0517