Aria ideal max. sort rate w/ viable cells

Sexton Robert robert.sexton at umontreal.ca
Sat Jan 10 22:43:15 EST 2004

	Hi Michele,

	Well if you throw in a couple of extra PMT's to process plus some compensation
you be able should get close to 20 000 events/sec. I figure that the marketing people at
BD should be ashamed of themselves for advertising such a blatantly wrong/unrealistic
number. Has anyone been able to get higher because I'd like to know under what conditions
and what their yield/purity was?

	Robert Sexton
	Responsable Service Cytometry Facility Manager
	Institut de recherche en immunovirologie
	et en cancérologie (IRIC)
	Université de Montréal
	514 343 6111 ext 8094