Porcine leukocytes

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at unipath.com
Wed Feb 18 16:43:35 EST 2004

The person to contact in Germany is armin.saalmueller at tue.bfav.de in
Tuebingen if still there.  He was very helpful when I contacted him at
the time (1996). He also run the Swine CD workshop
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/1998/0402.htm

I don't have access any more to that work, but if memory serves me right
the plots looked fairly similar but their immune system matures a bit
different, e.g. subpopulation distributions might be very age dependent.

Regards

Gerhard