[Memory B cell in CVID]

Alachkar Hana Hana.Alachkar at srht.nhs.uk
Mon Feb 2 07:29:30 EST 2004

Hi
I am planning a project looking at memory B cell in CVID patients
(adults
and children).

do you have any normal references for: CD19+,CD27+,IgD+
				       CD19+,CD27+,IgD-
				       CD19+,CD27-,IgD+
in different age groups.

I look forward to hearing from you

Dr Hana Alachkar
Immunology Department
Hope Hospital
Manchester
M6 8HD
0044 161 206 5572

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy
or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
for your co-operation.