help with harvesting cell lines

Joanne Lannigan joannelannigan at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 22 09:20:17 EST 2004

We have found Accutase to work exceptionally well with the removal of
adherent cell lines while still preserving cell membrane integrity and
cell viability. Actually many of my customers use it to keep there cells
in while sorting and the cells grow just fine after sorting. Give it a
try. See http://www.innovativecelltech.com/

Joanne Lannigan, MS
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
University of Virginia