mouse adipocytes

Noosheen Alaverdi nalaverdi at ebioscience.com
Thu Mar 28 18:46:04 EST 2002

Hello Flow-ers,

Are there any adipocyte specific surface molecules that can be used for phenotypic analysis of this cell type?	I am interested in mouse adipocytes (3T3-L1 cell line, isolated adipocytes, and BM stromal cells undergoing adipogenesis in vitro).  So, if anyone knows of a differentiation marker, it is fine too.

I did a search of the e-mail archive and found a communication in October 2000, with no specific markers recommended.  I would appreciate to hear from C. Geigerman and/or J. Yetz-Aldape or anyone else who may have additional information about this since then.  Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Noosheen

Noosheen Alaverdi
eBioscience