A suggestion

Vasanthi Sunil sunilva at eden.rutgers.edu
Fri Mar 22 10:58:33 EST 2002

This was such a wonderful idea....compiling responses to questions!  I am a new
subscriber to the Cytometry mailing list and am also new to flow.  So when
sure what the response is to:-)
I do hope more people who repsond to questions will either (1) include the
question in their response or better still, (2) compile responses to a particular
question.

Good job and thanks!
-Vasanthi

kennedy.jm.2 at pg.com wrote:

> Some people on the list have expressed interest in seeing the responses to my
> questions regarding antibody titering, etc. so I have compiled them below in a
> Word document.  Enjoy!

Vasanthi R. Sunil, Ph. D.
Department of Toxicology & Pharmacology
Rutgers University