Basophills

Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron Gerhard.Nebe-von-Caron at Unilever.com
Thu Mar 21 19:28:27 EST 2002

Depends what you want to do. If you want to look at their function I would use
the BASO-test from www.orpegen.de. The kit saves you a lot of hassle with
regards to titration and preparation of standards.

Regards

Gerhard