Recommendations for flow courses

Swartzendruber, Douglas Douglas.Swartzendruber at pepperdine.edu
Thu Mar 21 18:57:36 EST 2002

Paul - I have responded to a couple of folks privately about resurrecting
my Colorado course - Intro to Cytometry for True Beginners.  Hopefully,
Malibu would be exotic enough for you and others that we might recruit
for faculty.  I have plans to offer such a course in Summer of 2003,
but maybe we could put something together before then.... doug

Dr. Douglas E. Swartzendruber
Natural Science Division
Pepperdine University
24255 Pacific Coast Highway