Recommendations for flow courses

kennedy.jm.2@pg.com kennedy.jm.2 at pg.com
Tue Mar 19 09:40:39 EST 2002

First of all I would like to thank everyone who replied to my questions about
titering antibodies, etc.  Your responses were very helpful.

Second, could anyone recommend a good week long flow course suitable for a
beginner flow user like myself?  It would need to be more research oriented
rather than clinical and cover basics like one and two color cytometry and
sorting.  I really wanted to go to the 25th Annual Course in Flow Cytometry this
June at Bowdoin College, Maine, but I found out yesterday they are full and I am
the 13th person on the waiting list.  If anyone could recommend another good
course coming up (in the USA) I would appriciate it.

Thanks,
Jennifer