DRAQ5 Revisited

Dr. John Waitumbi JWaitumbi at kisian.mimcom.net
Thu Mar 14 00:49:50 EST 2002

You can find the latest information on DRAQ5 (safety data, main
characteristics of the dye, literature, sample preparation and analysis) at
http://www.biostatus.com. Over here we use it routinely to stain for P.
falciparum in red blood cells that have been stained by FITC for surface
markers.

Cheers

John Waitumbi, PhD
USMRU-K/KEMRI, Kenya