[TLR2 and 4 on murine Langerhans Cells?]

bernadette bellette bellette at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Tue Mar 12 21:43:35 EST 2002

I am writing to ask for some advice regarding the expression of
TLR 2 and 4 on murine Langerhans cells.

I am wanting to determine the expression of these two receptors
on murine LC however I am unsure as to whether or not they are expressed
on murine LC.  I have searched current literature but I can not find
references that mention on what subsets of DC TLRs are expressed.
Would you know if murine LC express TLR 2 and 4?  I would like to know
whether or not it is expressed before I go ahead and order the anitbodies,
that could potentially be quite expensive!

I am greatly appreciative of any advice you can give and thank you
for your time,