Software compensation

Gerstein, Rachel Rachel.Gerstein at umassmed.edu
Fri Mar 8 14:39:23 EST 2002

I recommend FlowJo (www.treestar.com) for software compensation.  I know
that you asked about freeware/shareware, but is it really reasonable to
expect a great program for free ?

just my opinion,

good luck,
Rachel Gerstein
Rachel M. Gerstein, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
Graduate Program in Immunology/Virology
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655-0002
(508) 856-1044