BD Biosciences Job Opportunity

Mike_Todd@BDIS.Com Mike_Todd at BDIS.Com
Tue Mar 5 14:02:01 EST 2002

   BD Biosciences    P O S I T I O N    O P E N I N G

   Becton Dickinson is an established global $3B Fortune 500 leader in the
   medical products, technology and diagnostics industry.  The $1B Bioscience
   and Diagnostics Systems business within BD is headquartered in San Jose,
   California, and has the following career opportunity located at the San Jose
   site in the Customer Education and Training Services department:

                  FLOW CYTOMETRY INSTRUCTOR

   Description

Responsible for developing and conducting technical training courses for
customers. Prepare lesson plans, laboratory exercises, training guides and other
course materials. Present classroom lectures, conduct laboratory training
sessions, administer examinations, and prepare student evaluations. Modify
training program as appropriate. Maintain classrooms, laboratories, and
associated equipment. Provide customized training at customer facilities, as
required. Travel <20%.

   Qualifications

Typically requires a BS/BA in a related scientific discipline or a BA in
Education with a scientific minor. Also requires two years of laboratory
experience, including at least one year of flow cytometry experience, preferably
on a BD flow cytometer, or equivalent combination of related technical education
and experience. Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and written/oral
communications skills are required.

Please respond via e-mail to sanjresume at bd.com or fax to 408-435-0889.