sorting of CD34 stem cells

bourin bourin at attglobal.net
Tue Mar 5 13:06:41 EST 2002

What we must know before answer your question is some basic (but
essential) things:
        -What type of culture you plan to performed (Semi-solid, liquid
or on stroma).
        -What are the phenotype of your "stem cells" population. Some
very immatures one do not growth in vitro.
        -What type of sheat fluid you used  (preservative or not)

The answer to these questions will induce many various responses
regardind the plating number, the type of medium, cytokine etc..