Upgrade of FACScan to Macintosh platform

Joseph Webster J.Webster at centenary.usyd.edu.AU
Sun Mar 3 20:33:35 EST 2002

Hi Tony,
There are two boards involved, one in the instrument and one in the computer;
Connection is a high speed parallel, not the apple serial port.

Plugging the board into the computer is simple, I think the instrument
needed some cabling changes as well as the board.
It's a few years since we had it done, the Scan has now been replaced with
a FACScalibur.

Joseph.

--
Joseph Webster, Flow Cytometry Facility