Web site links

J.Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Sun Mar 3 22:01:51 EST 2002

I can answer yoru question - you dont need their permission, but you do need to check
frequently to see if the sites are current.
best wishes
paul robinson
Purdue Cytometry site

Date sent:		Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:45:32 -0500
From:			Jeannine Navratil <jsn9 at imap.pitt.edu>
Subject:		Web site links
To:			cyto-inbox at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Organization:		University of Pittsburgh

This isn't really a cytometry question, but since many of you have set
up web sites for your cytometry facilities, I thought someone might be
able to answer this for me.  I am (at long last) working on designing a
web site for our facility.  I want to include some links to other sites
(including the Purdue site of course!)	My question is, do I need to get
permission from the "owners" of these sites to include their links?
What, if any, copyright regulations govern this issue?	Thanks in
advance for your responses.

Jeannine Navratil
Center for Analytic Cytometry Supervisor
University of Pittsburgh
Arthritis Institute

J.Paul Robinson, PhD		 PH:(765)4940757
Professor of Immunopharmacology