monoctes and flow cytometry

Patricex Petit pxpetit at cochin.inserm.fr
Mon Dec 9 04:37:51 EST 2002

Dear all,
I am very interested by the ongoing discussion about monocytes#.
My question is the following. Is it possible and usefull to purifie
monocytes from froozen blood samples.
I f yes, what are the limitations for the following flow cytometric analysis.
Sincerely yours

Patrice Petit

                                        \ | /
                                       (o o)
\ | /
 _______________oOo_____oOo_____oOo_  (o o)__oOo_____________

Dr. Petit Patrice X.

INSTITUT COCHIN
INSERM U.567, CNRS UMR 8104, IFR 116
Department of Genetic, Development and Molecular Pathology
Team 5 "Cancer, Apoptosis and Mitochondria"
CHU Cochin Port-Royal
24, rue du Faubourg Saint-Jacques
F-75014 Paris, France.

Tel: 33 01 44 41 24 11
Fax: 33 01 44 41 24 21
E-mail: pxpetit at zeus.cochin.inserm.fr
http://www.cochin.inserm.fr

€ This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone
who is not the original intended recipient.  If you have received
this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from
your mailbox or any other storage mechanism €