sorry for tribble explotion

Howard Shapiro hms at shapirolab.com
Thu Sep 13 21:51:33 EST 2001

Majid Tebianian wrote-

>hi my dear friends and flowers in america
>when the terrorists dead the peoples the world seems
>dark.but the live go on and the god love us.
>i hope the world terrorists will be dead.
>sorry for american

It is wonderful to know that the spirit of cooperation and friendship
within the cytometry community transcends political differences between
governments.  Perhaps we should train our national leaders in flow
cytometry to advance the cause of world peace.  I could recommend a good
book...

-Howard Shapiro