Input on class experience

Fischer, Randy (NIAMS) fischer1 at
Wed Oct 31 21:12:07 EST 2001

You are not being overly vigilant.  In fact, anyone not teaching the
appropriate use of negative and compensation controls ought not to be
teaching.  While I have done thousands of samples by using a standard set of
stains, I always include the negatives as a means of appropriately setting
up the machine.  If your client feels a need to discuss this further, I am
sure there are many on this list who would be willing to set him straight.

Randy T. Fischer
Autoimmunity Branch
Building 10, Rm 6D57
9000 Rockville Pike