Cell Quest Pro

Cliff McArthur cliff at itsa.ucsf.edu
Wed Jul 25 15:39:25 EST 2001

Hi All,

You know the drill...  sales calls and conversations with sales people
aside, I'd love to know just what the differences are between Cell Quest
and Cell Quest Pro.  Furthermore, I'd love to know why I'd hear of a price
quote of something like $5000 for the latter.

I've only recently heard about this Pro version of Cell Quest, and a search
of the archives yields me little to nothing.

Many thanks,
Cliff J. McArthur
The University of California at San Francisco
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious disease
cliff at itsa.ucsf.edu
415-502-6860