Cells in Milk

David Coder dcoder1 at qwest.net
Wed Jul 18 18:50:55 EST 2001

Dear Wolfgang,

Years ago (and probably still) Coulter sold a cytometry specifically
designed for counting cells in milk. Someone from Coulter in Miami may have
information. I remember the service technicians talking about serving the
instrument. As I recall, formaldehyde was involved and the fixative seemed
to collect in the instrument along with sour milk--nasty stuff.)

David M. Coder, Ph.D.
email: dcoder1 at qwest.net
tel./messages: 206-499-3446