FACS tubes

David_C_McFarland@sbphrd.com David_C_McFarland at sbphrd.com
Mon Jul 9 08:33:45 EST 2001

My guess is that the population of cells that seems to be reduced adhere
better to one tube versus the other.  You could always try coating the
cheaper tubes with BSA, but then are they still a bargain?

David McFarland
GlaxoSmithKline
---------------------- Forwarded by David C McFarland/DEV/PHRD/SB_PLC on

rrueckert at fz-borstel.de on 28-Jun-2001 14:23