modfit or multicycle?

Kerstin Büttner k.buettner at
Tue Jul 3 06:30:28 EST 2001

Hi flowers,

we are about to purchase a new software for cell cycle analysis. Up to now
we use CellQuest running on a G4 and WinList for PC. We also have a very
old version of multicycle running, which we wish to replace now. Any
comments on the two programs (multicycle vs. modfit)? Are there any real
differences between those two? Would it be better - since we already use
WinList - to stay with Verity and imply ModFit in future for our cell cycle
analysis? Is it possible to transfer gated data from Modfit to WinList?
We would really appreciate any comments on this.
Thanks very much in advance

Kerstin Buettner
Institute of Biophysics and Radiobiology
University of Hamburg
Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg
Phone: 0049-40-42803-2938