Flow Certificate?

Haywood Pyle haywoodp at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 07:50:45 EST 2001

The ASCP has for several years, offered a "Qualification in Flow Cytometry."
  This is not a registry like MT, CLA, MLT or the like.  Instead, there are
a prescribed number of cases that must be performed as a project and then
submitted to ASCP for evaluation. Call ASCP or look under their WEB site for
BOR (Board of Registry) for more information.

Haywood Pyle
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

>From: jglu at mail.mdanderson.org
>To: Cytometry Mailing List <cytometry at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu>
>Subject: Flow Certificate?
>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:17:13 -0600
>Hi, Everyone:
>  Are there any certificates for flowcytometry Technician or
>technologist(pass a
>test) like ASCP for MT or NCA for CLSp? I saw some ads in journal they
>board certified flow Operators, but I nerve hear there is such a

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

More information about the Cytometry mailing list