Flow Certificate?

Haywood Pyle haywoodp at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 07:50:45 EST 2001

The ASCP has for several years, offered a "Qualification in Flow Cytometry."
  This is not a registry like MT, CLA, MLT or the like.  Instead, there are
a prescribed number of cases that must be performed as a project and then
submitted to ASCP for evaluation. Call ASCP or look under their WEB site for
BOR (Board of Registry) for more information.

Haywood Pyle
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital